7/25/2009

I'm Back - BlogHer Rocked & Thank You!

Wow, so I was up from 4AM-1AM yesterday getting ready for, traveling to, attending and coming home from BlogHer yesterday in my very own Chicago! It was definitely a loooonnnngg day, but a great one! I met so many new wonderful people. I attended some great learning sessions and I was finally able to meet some of the bloggers that I've been chatting with for awhile now. I do have some great pics, stories, websites, etc. to share but you have all been soooo patient with me and been without a deal posting for a bit now so I want to catch up on those first. Thank you for understanding about my "day off" and thank you to so many of you that still came to visit me yesterday! :) And...off to find some great deals for ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.