7/28/2009

Kraft Foods: $20 Rebate and $5 Catalina for $25 Purchase?


Money Saving Maine-iac has a posting HERE about a Kraft Foods promotion that is being offered at several food chains starting next week.

Looks like chains included are: Acme, Albertsons, Biggs, Cub, Farm Fresh, Hornbachers, Jewel-Osco, Shaws-Star, Shop n Save and Shoppers.

Thanks for sharing Teresa and CONGRATS on the new blog! (I love the name of it!)

We'll have to start getting our coupons together and scenarios made up! REMEMBER, it doesn't start until 8/7!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jaycie -

    Just a quick question. How do I find out if my local store is participating in this promotion? All of our Albertsons in Northern California are now back to Lucky stores, so I'm wondering if they will be participating too - I hope so. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks - Lydia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.