7/03/2009

Mega SwagBucks Day plus Sign-up Bonus for New Members


First, just a reminder to everyone that it's Friday which means---Mega SwagBucks day! So don't forget to do your searches through SwagBucks to try your chance at winning those big SwagBucks! I think I'd jump right out of my chair if I won some of those! :)

Also, for those of you who haven't signed up yet, don't forget the offer is still going on for the 5 FREE SwagBucks when you sign-up HERE and use code CASHISKING.

It only takes 45 SwagBucks to get a $5 Amazon Giftcard. And now, you can turn in 80 SwagBucks for a $5 credit to your Paypal account. Yup, that means $5 towards ANYWHERE that takes Paypal--phone bills, gas bills, other online merchants!

It really is a great thing to join--and it's FREE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.