7/10/2009

More Great Printables


My friend, Christy, has another great set of printable coupons for you at her site HERE. You'll find coupons for JoAnn's, Michael's, Jiffy Lube, Bath & Body Works freebies, A.C. Moore and lots of FREE samples I haven't listed. She's my go-to-girl for store printables!! She always has the latest and greatest. So if you heading out shopping, definitely check her site before you go as more than likely, she'll save you a bundle!

I am soo excited for her today as she just announced she is switching over her domain next week. She's going to be Coupon Gal! So make sure you update your URLs next week to coupongal.net!

Congrats, Christy....soon to be Coupon Gal! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Jaycie! I really appreciate all of your support! You are an awesome friend!! I have had a great time working with you and look forward to new adventures in the future :)

    I scheduled a web redesign with Sour Apple Studio today and she said it would take approximately 4-5 weeks. I can't hardly wait to have a unique design! Thanks for reffering me over to her!

    You are awesome!

    Christy
    "Coupon Gal"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.