7/13/2009

Office Max: Penny Sale Items


The Thrifty Mama has a posting HERE with the "Penny Deals" for the week at Office Max.

I don't know about you all but I get so excited when school sales start! This year, I am going to stock up and donate them to a needy school.

For those of you considering doing a coupon class, you could pick up items like these to make nice little inexpensive baskets for giveaways or freebies for your attendees. To make it fun, you could write up how much everything cost and how you got them so cheap! It might inspire them to want to coupon/deal-find!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.