7/26/2009

Office Max: Weekly Deals for 7/26 - 8/1


Deal Fanatic has a posting HERE with this week's Office Max deals. You might be surprised to find out that your purchases might earn you $10 at Lids or $5/$25 at Payless!

Thanks for sharing, Deal Fanatic!

SIDE NOTE: I was looking everywhere last year for a baseball-type-hat for Nathan and was sooo happy to find during their $5 sale that they actually sell Toddler baseball caps. I got him the cutest Chicago Bears hat for $5 and it fit him perfect! They sell Infant, Toddler, Child and Youth sizes!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.