7/23/2009

Quick Update For Friday

I do my best to spare you from coming to a blog that isn't updated. I know time is so valuable. So I just wanted to give you a quick "heads up" that I might be offline all or most of the day tomorrow. I am going to be at the BlogHer conference, downtown Chicago.

I am so excited about meeting some of my fellow bloggy friends and for the opportunity to learn more about improving my blog and the chance at meeting even more bloggy friends.

I am a little behind in my emails--and a couple postings. I'll do my best to catch up on Saturday. We'll see how it all works out. I thank you, in advance, for your patience and understanding of my "day off." :) I already have a few deals to share with you. I just can't get them up right now.

And of course, I have to give the biggest hug and thank you to my hubby for watching the kids so I can have a little time to myself. He's really the best!

"Talk" to you all soon! And yes, I plan on having lots of pictures to share with you!! :)

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.