7/27/2009

Target Deals: Week of 7/26 - 8/1


Coupon Gal has the Target Deals for us HERE. Remember, if you are ever looking for a great printable, be sure to check out her site! I've saved loads of money by checking there before I go out! There are lots of school discounts this week. Wanna sneak peek at a hot deal?

Kelloggs Pop Tarts: $1.52
*Use $.55 Printable HERE or 6/7 RP
*Use $.75 Target Printable HERE
FINAL PRICE: $.22

If you are new to couponing, you can stack manufacturer's and store coupons, so you can use BOTH of those coupons together!

Thanks, Coupon Gal!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.