7/28/2009

Target: Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner Deal!


So last week, I told you about the $7 off Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner coupon for $7 off HERE. Well, Target has them on sale for $12.99 this week. There was a Target Store Coupon for a $5 Gift Card with purchase in the 7/26SS that was sent out in some/most areas. So here's how it looks:

Buy Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner for $12.99
*Use $7 off coupon HERE
*Use $5 Target Gift Card coupon from the 7/26SS (It's a Target store coupon)
Pay $5.99 out of pocket and get a $5 Gift Card if you had that 7/26SS coupon.

I'm hoping you all got the $5 gift card coupon from the paper!

Thanks for the reminder, Amy! I saw the gift card coupon in the Smart Source insert and I couldn't remember where the Scrubbing Bubbles coupon was that I saw. Who knew it was one of my own postings! :) (Can you guys tell I'm exhausted this week?!)

ADDITIONAL INFO: They also offer a Money Back Guarantee HERE in case you pick it up and it's just not for you. They even pay your shipping costs. Like I always say, I love companies that stand behind their products!!

1 comment:

  1. This is not on sale at my Target in Houston. I also was on vacation in Los Angeles and picked up a paper while I was there and their ad did not show this on sale either. While I was there I scanned the item to make sure and it rung up normal price. Bummer! The item that IS on sale IN CA and TX is the Windex outdoor cleaner for $12.99 which also has a $5 GC offer in the paper...too bad there isn't a $7 printable coupon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.