7/01/2009

Turn In SwagBucks For Cash?


Well, if you've been on the fence about joining SwagBucks, here's the newest reason to join---you can turn in 80 SwagBucks and they'll send $5 to your Paypal account! Just think, you can use this for any place that accepts Paypal---phone bills, car payments, gas bills!!

While the $5 Amazon Giftcard is the better deal at only 45 SwagBucks, if you are in need of cash, it's nice to know you have options.

As if that wasn't good enough news. For those of you that haven't signed up yet, they are offering 5 SwagBucks for joining right now--that's 2 more than usual! Just use code CASHISKING when registering HERE.

I hope you give it a try and find out what I already have--SwagBucks is simple money! I already have to do searches online any way, so I may as well get paid for them, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.