8/14/2009

30 Day Get Fit Challenge: Friday's Update


For those of you new to the blog, myself and 2 other bloggers decided to get together and do a 30 Day Get Fit Challenge for the month of August. You can read more about it HERE. It's just a simple commitment we've made to take time out of our daily lives to focus on a little healthier lifestyle. We've decided to incorporate a little exercise and healthier eating habits into our daily routines.

Week two was a little bit of a juggling act. It seemed like we had a lot going on in the evenings and it was quite the challenge to figure out how to squeeze in the time on the EA Sports Active. I actually ended up missing yesterday but it happens. Despite what you may think, I don't actually find exercising easy to fit in. It's a battle each day to convince myself to workout. Mostly because I have about 70 things go on at once, it seems, and it's always a question of what has the higher priority at that time. But after I do my workouts, I'm always glad that I did, and it's that feeling that I try to remind myself of when I debate...will I or won't I?

In some ways, it's a good thing I made this commitment this month because it's helped me to not cave to the unhealthier foods and I've been enjoying quite a few fresh veggies and fruits that are currently in season. Despite blogging about them before, I am still amazed at how just simple little changes can add up over time.

So, how did your week go?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.