8/31/2009

Access a Coupon Database on Coupon Geek


I am so happy to share this new tool with you! We Use Coupons contacted me and asked if I'd like to have access to their coupon database...on my blog! Absolutely! :)

Now, off in my left sidebar, you will see a button that looks like the one pictured in this posting. If you click there, you'll be taken to the We Use Coupons coupon database. But the cool thing is, you'll still have access to my header. To check it out, you can click HERE.

So search away. Search by description, UPC, Quantity, Value ($$) and Origin. When you are done, click on the Home button and you'll be taken right back to my blog to find some more deals! What I like about this coupon database is that it also has Magazines loaded. Wanna find out what's in the latest issue of All You, find them under Origin. Want to know what coupons are $2 so you can see if you can use them for Kmart doubles, search by Value.

I hope that you enjoy this new tool and find it very useful! Remember, even though it has my header, the database is maintained and hosted by We Use Coupons. They are the ones that load (and correct) all of the information contained there. Also, please give the database a minute or two to search as it is going through a large amount of data.

Thank you so very much to We Use Coupons for the opportunity to provide such a great tool to my readers! And if you haven't already, you should sign-up to be a member with them. They have a great forum for couponers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.