8/16/2009

Blog Posts: 100 Calorie Snacks


My friend, Clair, of Mummy Deals has a great posting HERE with some ideas for creating your own little 100 Calorie Snack Packs, for your own snacking or kids' lunches. Some are healthier than others but like the rule goes...just everything in moderation. You don't need to deprieve yourself of a little "unhealthy" every now and then. :)

I do my best to make up small snacks once a week so I don't cave in to the unhealthier stuff. It's amazing the little amount of time it takes. And the greatest part? My son is always watching what I do. So he now loves to munch on celery and apples and the healthier snacks. I honestly can't keep enough apples in the house! As soon as I get them home from the store, I'll wash them all up and put them in the fruit basket on the table so they are ready for us to dig into.

Thanks for sharing, Clair!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.