8/07/2009

Bloglight's On You: Urban Girl Fitness


Every once in awhile, I like to highlight a blog/site that I have come across that I really love. One that is totally worth the time to check out. Since it's Fitness Friday, what better time for me to highlight one of my new faves...

In one of my fitness updates, there was a linky left and I'm so glad that I checked it out. When I clicked on it, it landed me to Urban Girl Fitness, and it's become a big fave of mine for fitness and health tips and humor. She has found some great daily quotes. :)

Some postings to browse?

Snack Attack: Healthy Snacks

Face and Food Lift - Great foods to help improve skin and overall health

Dumbbell Exercises and Various Push-Ups

Reward Yourself: Skip The Junk - Great little ideas for rewards for when you reach your workout goals

There's a lot of great info at Urban Girl Fitness so if you are looking for some fitness or health info, definitely check it out.

And another great finding for me...she's a fellow "Chicagolander!" :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.