8/18/2009

Favorite Findings & Coupons: Yoplait Delights


It's not Friday but I wanted to share a "favorite finding" with you while the coupons are still available.

So I posted about these coupons about two weeks ago but since then, I tried them....and they are delicious! So I wanted to let you know that if you haven't tried them and want to, these coupons might still be available HERE. (I know the IE one is. I just printed one and mine doesn't expire until 10/13/09. Enough time to wait for a sale!)

So far, we've tried the Creme Caramel and Triple Berry Creme. Loved them both. I saved the caramel ones for more like a dessert and the berry for a lunchtime side dish. Nathan gobbled down two at supper. I guess he thinks they are pudding. :) These have definitely become my all-time favorite 100 calorie snack!

Hope you like them, as well!

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.