8/21/2009

Freebie: Marley & Me Book w/ Spot Shot Purchases



Spot Shot is offering a FREE Marley and Me Book when you: Purchase Two Spot Shot® trigger bottles or aerosol cans (excluding 4 oz. size) from any retailer by 9/30/09 and mail-in the rebate HERE.

Make sure you read all the details so you qualify for the rebate.

There's a downloadable coupon for $1/1 HERE. There were coupons in All You Magazines previously, but I'm not sure if they are expired yet or not. (Please let me know if you find them!) I'm wondering if Kmart sells this as ours is doubling coupons.

For those of you that haven't read it, it's a fabulous book, as is the movie they made on it!

1 comment:

  1. There is also a rebate form in the September issue of All You for a free movie ticket when you buy Spot Shot. If you can get a duplicate receipt you could possibly get 2 freebies w/ one purchase, but I don't know where that would be possible.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.