8/16/2009

Lookout Alert: McDonald's After School Snack Coupon Booklets


I was excited to see that our McDonald's had their coupon booklets out! They are called "After School Snack" coupon booklets and they have 12 coupons in them for $1! 3 pages of the same four coupons for: FREE Baked Pie, FREE Small Apple Juice or Juice Jug, FREE Small Cone and FREE Apple Dippers or FREE Small Fries.

So you'll get 3 of each of those freebies for $1 and they don't expire until 12/31/2011!! So even if you don't frequent McD's often, you'll probably use them all! All of these items are about $1 each!

I hope that your McDonald's is participating and that you can get some! I picked up a few so I can share them with our nieces/nephews for a few FREE treats on us!

NOTE: I forgot to mention that ours are for children 12 yrs. old or under. They were just advertised at the front counter. All locations may not have them, which could either be because they aren't selling them or they just aren't in yet. Ours just got them in this weekend. But I believe, as with all McDonald's promotions, it's up to each individual location if they want to participate.

UPDATE: Some of you are not finding these. They do not offer them in many locations. And the ones that do not offer them, do not usually take them from the ones that do. So you may just want to check your local ones only. Sometimes these are offered around Halloween in more locations. So keep your eyes open for them then.

15 comments:

  1. Wow! Great deal! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome coupon booklet from McDonalds! Now I'm on the hunt;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And they don't expire in California. We stock up on those-use them every week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where are they located in the restaurant? Counters? Freestanding display? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What area are these available in? I've called many locations in my area, and no one is selling them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you only use these if you have a child with you? I think that was an issue last year when these came out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am from Chicagoland and that's where I've seen them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you go hunting for them, make sure that you will be able to use them at a McDonnalds that you want to use them at. Last time they had them for Valentines Day at some McDonnalds in the SW burbs, but I could not use them at the McDonnalds by me. The coupons said "good only at" and listed 3 locations.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These would be great to give out for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I see this kind of thing all the time at Halloween and stuff..but our McD's never have them. :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please...you have to please tell where in the world one might find these booklets. I have called 12 stores and the corporate office and no one has ever heard of these.

    Thanks.
    Lady in Kansas

    ReplyDelete
  12. I live in Chicagoland area.

    Honestly, though, you should only check the ones that you would drive to. The coupon booklets more than likely won't be taken by non-participating McDonald's, as that is the rule around here.

    If you can't find them, keep your eyes open around Halloween as they offer it around then in other places.

    Jaycie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I live in Chicago. Which McDonald's did you purchase it from?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I actually wasn't in Chicago at the time. We were coming back from visiting family and stopped mid-way in Joliet at their mall area. That's where I picked them up. McDonald's in Joliet, IL on Plainfield Road.

    ~Jaycie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.