8/05/2009

Printable Coupon Alert: New Month, New Coupons


It's that time again. It's a new month so Coupons.com has reloaded some new coupons worth checking out HERE! A few notables?

~$1/2 Bic Stationery Products---makes for some FREE pens and such during school sales!

~Lots of $$ off General Mills Cereals

~$1.50/2 Kashi Cereals

~$1/1 Special K Crackers (I am totally going to check these out. It could become a possible snacky item for us!)

~$1/1 Listerine Smart Rinse or Agent Cool Blue Mouthwash

~$1/2 Muir Glen Products

Mine had 16 pages to choose from right now. So these are just a few! Hope you find some good ones!

1 comment:

  1. Those Special K crackers are so good!! My girlfirend bought a box a while back and I am hooked on them!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.