8/22/2009

Rite-Aid Rite Weight Plan and $50 in Coupons!!


Sarah from Pocketbook Pearls sent me the most exciting email today! She discovered that Rite-Aid has a FREE Weight Plan program! As if that wasn't enough, upon verifying your registration, you'll get $50 in coupons! Sarah has them all listed HERE.

Now, the FREE Weight Plan program has several nice features:

-Enter your weight into your on-line chart every morning
-Print your Daily Action Plan (Tracking Meals, Fluids Consumed, Measurements & Goals)
-General Menu Guide
-Preferred Foods List
-Daily Motivational e-mails
-Audio seminars, etc.

I just signed-up myself. Make sure you use a valid email address that you can check as that's where you'll get your confirmation email w/ coupon link and all weight program information. When you sign-up, it gives you the option of offering additional info. such as address. I figure, why not. Maybe I'll get coupons/deals mailed to me BUT I'm not saying they will. I just wanted to throw that out there as it wasn't too obvious that if you click on it, it asks you for it at sign-up.

Thanks so much for sharing, Sarah! This is perfect for my 30 Day Get Fit Challenge! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.