8/08/2009

Shopping Warriors: Lovin' Target!


After making a long trip Sunday early morning to Wags/CVS/Jewel, I also hit Target on Thursday and Friday for some clearance sales and freebies. I am completely shopped out!! I usually just make one trip a week so this was quite a switch for me.

Well, to list out everything and total everything would take probably a good hour but I didn't want to leave the posting pictureless this week. So I put together a few of my favorite Target findings!

~Leap Frog Tag Reader Systems for $14.98 after coupon.
~Kashi Cereal cups for FREE after Target coupon
~Pepperidge Farm Cookies for FREE after coupon
~Mars Candy FREE after coupons, including my FREE chocolate Fridays coupon!
~Walkie Talkies for $2.54 on clearance. These are going to make a fun activity!
~Word World Cat w/ DVD for $2.48

I did snag the Electrasol, Stayfree and Blink Tears deal at CVS (I try not to pass up money-makers that I can donate!) and was glad to see they had the $.99 (after ECB) milk deal again here!! At Walgreens (Wags) I snagged some Ragu and Skippy Peanut Butter and I stuck to mostly produce at Jewel. I did get a few new items to try, which I'll share with you later in the week.

I did go over my usual $50 a week budget by picking up the clearance items, but it was worth it as we now have Christmas gifts for most of the kids on our list!

So, I'm anxious to hear how you did this week? What cool things did you find? Did anyone else find any great clearanced items? Leave us a linky or comment and share your fun! :)

1 comment:

  1. I really need to get a printer that works so I can take advantage of these deals. Sometimes I don't even have enough to buy the Sunday paper. Need to start saving change (whenever I spend money, which is seldom) to get the paper each week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.