8/02/2009

Shopping Warriors: Wk of 7/26


I'm hoping you will forgive me for not putting up detailed pricing info on my trips this week but I am still fighting a losing battle with this cold/flu bug. But I think it's on the downward slide so I should be good to go soon.

Anyway, I did get a few deals worth mentioning. I picked up the BOGO Jennie-O turkeys I mentioned HERE and the Special K/Pop Tarts deal HERE. Those were the highlights of my week, as they got me great breakfasts for us and Nathan, premium turkey for all of us, a free movie ticket and an exercise DVD.

I also made a trip to Target to snag the Scrubbing Bubbles deal. Since my Mom doesn't have a Target, I used my coupons and got her one, too. I also picked up the movies Stuart Little 2 (Christmas gift for Nathan) and Steel Magnolias for me, as the clerk said it was part of the promotion. (I haven't seen that movie forever and wanted it for my collection! I am such a huge Julia Roberts fan!)

Well, those were the core of my shopping for the week. What did you snag? Share your great savings with us via linky or comment. Please, make sure your linkys go to directly to the posting and not to your homepage. Thanks! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.