8/30/2009

Shopping Warriors


We spent most of yesterday with the kids and my in-laws at a minor-league baseball game. We froze, but it was still a lot of fun. (50 degrees in August?! Where did summer go!) I meant to get this up before we left, but amidst the packing up everything, I completely forgot! My apologies!!

So this last week, I didn't get my shopping trips detailed for ya. My "exciting" moment of the week was checking out at Dominick's with Smithfield Bacon and 2 Yoplait Delights and only paying $2.61! And once again, Nathan has been devouring the yogurt! :)

At CVS, I rolled some of my ECBs on the deals of the week, including the Composition Notebooks for Nathan. I even finally stopped to hear about Ready-Fill to get that extra coupon booklet!

At Jewel, I mostly picked up the basics, along with some Gerber Puffs and Crunchies for Kaydi. I may make the rest of her food but she loves these! I also found some great Chicago Light-up footballs on clearance that I picked up for Nathan and our nephews for the game last night. Every now and again, you just have to spoil. :)

So that basically sums up my week. I should have totals for you next week. How did your week go? Please leave a linky or comment to share in your fun shopping adventures! Don't worry, you don't need a blog! Just give us a shout-out as to what you were able to snag! :)

2 comments:

  1. 50 degrees in August?!?!? At my son's first little league game yesterday, it was 105!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'd choose 50 over 105, but then again, I'm from Chicagoland and used to colder weather. :) But 50 is too cold for baseball! It was 56 with the great Chicago wind that made it feel...30! :) I had to do the most "un-frugal" thing and buy *both* my kids another sweatshirt/jacket. I was smart and bought ones too big so they can use them for a few more years, though. We were having too much fun to leave. Who would have thought you'd need winter coats in August!!! :)

    Jaycie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.