8/04/2009

Walgreens: Children's Activity Book w/ Coupons & More


So Walgreens has these Children's Activity Books like they put out last year. They are the cutest little books with....coupons! I think I bought 6 last year. You get the coupons and your kids get something to do. I saved my extras for when other kids were visiting.

I was able to snag the photo from Coupon Cravings so you know what to look for and there's a list of what coupons are in it HERE. They are usually kept back by the pharmacy area. Ask if you don't see them. They may be behind the counter.

I saved the best part for last....these are Walgreens coupons. So you can stack them with Manufacturer's Coupons. And you'll see that there's a Huggies coupon in there! These made for some good deals this last year! I hope you are able to find them!

UPDATE: Looks like there's also a Back-to-School Coupon Booklet, too! You can read more about that HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.