8/28/2009

Walgreens: Deal on Blue Diamond Almonds


Walgreens has their Blue Diamond Almonds on BOGO this week with their in-ad coupon. Ours cost $3.59.

There's a $.50/1 printable coupon HERE. It's in the bottom right corner.

Print 2 and you can get two 6oz. cans of Blue Diamond Almonds for $2.59 or $1.30 each!

I keep these little cans by my computer for a small mid-afternoon snack. They sell a low-sodium version,too!

Sale ends tomorrow, August 29th. Coupons are good through September 26th, so if you miss this sale, hopefully another will come along before then.

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.