9/19/2009

Crockpot: $5 Rebate Form


For those of you that are thinking about investing in a Crockpot, there's a $5 Rebate Form HERE for a Crockpot Brand purchase of $24.50 or more! Offer expires 12/15/09.

As with all PDFs, I recommend that if you are considering doing the rebate, that you save the document now. I've seen several pulled online lately, even if there's time left in the offer.

Thanks for sharing, A Thrifty Mom!

I just have to say that I think Crockpots are an amazing investment! I use mine all the time and it helps me save sooo much time (and money!) I love that you can just throw a bunch of ingredients in the Crockpot in the morning and supper's ready without another thought about it! And there are soo many Crockpot books available now, that you won't be at a loss for a good recipe. I highly recommend the Fix It and Forget It Cookbooks,as they are my favorites.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.