9/02/2009

Free After Rebate: Blue Bunny Ice Cream Sept 5 - 7th


I just received this via email from Blue Bunny:

Purchase Blue Bunny Aspen or Sedona Ice Cream from September 5th-7th and you can submit your purchase for a rebate to get it for FREE!

Rebate form HERE. Please read rebate form to make sure you follow all the requirements.

They did this promotion before. I was able to find them at Wal-Mart in our area.

UPDATE: There is a $2/1 coupon in the 8/2 Smart Source that you can use to make this a money-maker after rebate! There is also a $1/1 ecoupon you can load into your UPromise account that you'll get reimbursed to your account if you buy either product. Thanks, >Money Saving Mom!!

1 comment:

  1. I put a link to this post on my site!

    Hope you get some traffic from it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.