9/01/2009

Lookout Alert: Free Fall Baby Classes


You may have noticed there were a few less postings today. :) Well, today was my daughter's first Baby Time class at our local library. They are so sweet and allow me to bring Nathan, as well, even though he's in a different age bracket. She had a wonderful time with the other babies, giggling, clapping her hands, playing games, etc.

I just wanted to tell you that if you haven't already, check to see if your local library offers free classes, too. Most of them are starting their fall sessions now.

If they don't offer one, make sure you let them know that you are interested. Sometimes if they get enough interested parents, they will consider starting one. They also might be able to direct you somewhere that does. Sometimes local churches will have groups, as well.

I'm hoping that you find one in your area, too.

2 comments:

  1. I used to take my daughter to these every week - she loved them. I really need to make more of an effort to get my son involved - the poor second child gets the shaft sometimes! Good job making sure your daughter gets quality fun time along with your older child!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The library is always a good idea for free events! When I saw the title of the post though, I thought of the free trial classes they offer at Gymboree and The Little Gym.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.