9/20/2009

Need More Inspiration to Organize?


If you are new to the blog, Moms By Heart and I started a 6 Weeks of Organization Series on our blogs. We needed a "partner in crime" to help us get motivated to get our houses in order---once and for all! (or for a long time, at least!) :)

Well, I've shown you some of my pics HERE and HERE but you guys really need to check out Lori's "Mudd Room" overhaul HERE. Wow!

Lori, it looks fabulous, my dear!! That is my mission for this week--my laundry/pantry room--and I hope I can get mine looking as good as yours!

I hope you will join us in getting our houses in order so we can have more time to focus on all the important things in life and not get stressed over mess! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.