9/18/2009

Offline Most of Today

I just wanted to give you a "heads up" that I am going to be offline this afternoon and evening. It's my hubby's birthday and he has the day off--Yippee!--so we are going to spend some extra time together as a family to celebrate.

I'll catch you up on all the deals either late tonight or tomorrow.

And to all of you---thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I tell everyone that I have been so very blessed to have such amazing readers. :)

Have a great Friday, everyone!

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.