9/04/2009

Quick Update

Sorry for leaving you without deals this afternoon. I didn't plan on being offline but just got caught up in some activities here. (After weeks of horrible sleep, I was even able to doze off and take a nap!!) The time flew by. I have lots of deals waiting to be posted. So, I'll catch you up here real soon.

I will be online & off-line randomly over the weekend. I plan on spending a lot of quality time with my family. I'm also excited that my in-laws are watching our kids part of the day on Sunday, though, so we get to have 100% focus on getting our garage/closet/vehicle project finished up for this week as part of our 6 Week Organization Series! If I'm brave enough, I may take some before/after pictures. :)

Here's hoping you have a wonderful holiday weekend, too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.