9/12/2009

Shopping Warriors


This week, I did one big trip to Target, Walgreens and Jewel--and I took both kids with me. What can I say, I was in the mood for a little adventure! :) They actually did pretty well. I think they were both just excited to get out of the house (and honestly, so was I!)

I am completely frustrated right now because all of my receipts are missing. They are hiding somewhere together, wrapped around my free Redbox code card! :) So I am going to have to guestimate on the actuals, but they will be really close.

Walgreens

Transaction #1

Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaning Kit
5 Starbucks Ice Creams
Total OOP = $12.18
Earned $8 in Register Rewards

Transaction #2

Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaning Kit (For my Mom)
Brownie (For me! :) Needed it so I could use my RR--and it looked good!)
Total OOP = $1.80--Used Coupon and $5 RR from above
Earned $3 in Register Rewards

Jewel
Tyson Skillet Meal
Grapes
Carrots
Celery
2 Carmex
5 Banquet Meals (coupons inside boxes-and Nathan loves the chicken/brownie ones!)
2 Kashi Cereals
2 Kashi Bars
Gardein Product
Wonder Bread
Jewel Apple Juice
Jewel M&M Cookies from the Bakery (a splurge but so good!)

Total: Around $30.12. I donated $1 at the register and got a redbox code rental. I was upset later to find out I forgot to use my 2- $1/1 Carmex coupons. So I'll either return them or get my $2 back.

Target
Dinosaur Book
Chef Michael's Dry, Wet and Canned Dog Food (to donate)
4 Transformers (for Christmas gifts)
Glade Tin Candle
Glade Refills
4 Renu Contact Solutions (to donate)
Tide Travel Size
All Travel Size
Lucky Charms Cereal Cup
Mail Sorter
Hungry Hippos Game

Total= Around $28

Grand Total= Around $72.10. I still have $6 in RRs to spend and a $7.99 rebate and free Redbox Rental to collect. This is more than I normally spend but I didn't plan for the mail sorter but needed one.

How did your week go? Did you get any good deals? Leave us a linky or comment to share!

1 comment:

  1. Well for my birthday instead of buying stuff for myself, I thought it would be nice to donate food to the food pantry, but I didn't have too much to spend because I'm also supporting a child in kenya for my birthday which is $60 alone.

    So I went to target and got:
    37 individual cereal cups
    10 boxes of Fiber One Cereal
    4 boxes of instant rice
    1 dove deoderant

    OOP: $4
    Gift Cards back: $10
    I also couldn't use a $4 coupon I had or they would've owed me money back.

    So really I got paid $6 to help a lot of people!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.