9/11/2009

T.G.I.Fridays: Free Wings For Football Kick-Off Party


T.G.I. Friday's restaurants announced it will kick off the upcoming football season with the "Largest Kickoff Party In the U.S.A." by offering its bar guests six FREE Buffalo Wings at football watching parties at participating Friday's restaurants on Thursday, Sept. 10, Sunday, Sept. 13 and Monday, Sept. 14, 2009

You can read the rest of the press release HERE.

What a cool way to enjoy the games...with FREE food!

Thanks, Free Snatcher!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.