9/20/2009

Weekly Store Deals Round-Up


If you have store deals on your blog that you'd like to share with my readers, please leave a linky below. (If they are for CVS, Walgreens, Rite-Aid, Target or Wal-Mart please put them under the linkies under those postings.)

Please make sure that it lands directly to the posting and not to your home page. (If you use a label, such as Jewel, feel free to use that.) Also, please leave the store name in your linky title--such as Coupon Geek (Jewel 9/17 - 9/23)

Thank you in advance for helping out my reader friends! This will be found under Weekly Deals in my Right Sidebar and called "All Other Store Deals."

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.