10/15/2009

Chicagolanders: Don't Forget to Check Out Christkindlmarket


One of my favorite things to do when I worked downtown Chicago was to go to Christkindlmarket during the Holiday Season. I'd rave to my co-workers about them having the best hot chocolate (and potato pancakes) and they'd never be let down after trying them. It was a fun and festive time for all of us.

For those of you that have never been, now's the time to mark your calendars so you don't forget to go! It starts November 25th and goes until Christmas Eve. They are open from Sunday-Thursday 11am – 8pm and Friday & Saturday 11am – 9pm. And it's located at the Daley Plaza between Washington, Clark & Dearborn Street.

What exactly is the Christkindlmarket? There are over 50 German and International vendors with hand crafted ornaments, toys and unique gifts as well as traditional German foods, sweets and beverages.

You can find all the details and lists of vendors HERE.

Now if only I could get their recipes for the hot chocolate and potato pancakes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.