10/31/2009

Happy Halloween!





Captions: Some pictures of us picking our pumpkins for this year.

I just wanted to take a minute to wish you all a very Happy Halloween! I am looking forward to taking my son and daughter out trick-o'-treating tonight. It's her very first Halloween!

Since I have family in from out-of-town, I am going to do something I almost never do and take the day off! I'll be back tomorrow with deals and link-ups and possibly some pics of the kids in their costumes.

Hope you all have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween! Enjoy your night off with the kids! Thanks for all your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I applaud you for taking a day off! It shows that you control your "job" and not the other way around! I am sure it is difficult to find a balance with the computer right there. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.