10/23/2009

More New Printables on Coupons.com


For those of you that haven't been on Coupons.com lately, you may want to check to see what's new for your area. Here are some that I've seen:

~$5 Off Conair Infiniti Hair Dryer Printable Coupon (Thanks, Free Snatcher!)

~$3 Off M5 Magnum Razor Printable Coupon

~$2 Off Wonka Candy Bags 24 oz or larger Printable Coupon


~$2 Off Nestle Candy Bags 24 oz or larger Printable Coupon

~Various Kiss My Face Printables

~Free Samples of Ziploc

So make sure you take a look HERE to see what's new!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.