10/08/2009

Printable Coupon: $2 Off Huggies Diapers


Baby Good Buys found a great printable for us:

$2 off any package of Huggies Diapers printable coupon

Thanks for sharing, Baby Good Buys!

I am looking for some really great diaper deals now. So if you see any coming up, please let me know! Thanks! :)

UPDATE: I just found this posting HERE on NWA Deals with some upcoming diaper deals. I think I may have to visit Walgreens for some! Also, I wanted to take a second to thank my friend, Kristen, for finding me some of those Walgreens Coloring/Activity Books with the coupons in them! I searched five Walgreens stores by me and they weren't selling them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.