10/11/2009

Rite Aid Deals - Week of 10/11 - 10/17


My Frugal Adventures has the Rite-Aid deals for the week of 10/11 - 10/17 for us HERE.

A Sneak Peek?

Simply Saline Nasal Mist 3oz $4.99 (limit 1)
Get $4.99 rebate
*Use $1/1 from 1/11 SS or 7/26 SS inserts
Final Price: $1 moneymaker

Simply Saline Children’s Nasal Mist 1.5oz $3.99 (limit 1)
Get $3.99 rebate
*Use $1/1 from 1/11 SS or 7/26 SS inserts
Final Price: $1 moneymaker

Be sure to check out the rest of the deals HERE.

Thank you for all your hard work in compiling these for us, Charlene!

Were you able to find any good Rite-Aid deals for the week? Please leave a linky that's to the direct posting and not your homepage. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jaycie;
    I just wanted let people know that they should look inside their BodiHeat boxes before going to the registers. There are $1.00/1 coupons inside that they can use to make this a money maker deal. I found out too late when I got home and opened mine but I wanted to share the savings with other shoppers.
    Hope you're feeling better,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.