10/17/2009

Shopping Warriors


I didn't think I was even going to get in a shopping trip this week. From Sunday - Friday afternoon, I didn't leave the house. I finally decided it was time to call a Dr. It's a good thing I did as I have a pretty bad case of bronchitis. So while I was waiting for my prescriptions to be filled, I picked up some items. I got two prescriptions so I split them between Target and CVS so I could earn some gift cards. May as well make the most of it, right?

I was so exhausted when I got back that I didn't snap a picture but here's how my trip looked:

Target
2 Jars of Market Pantry No-sugar Added Applesauce
2 Loaves of Bread

I checked out after I picked up my prescription so I used my $10 gift card to pay for it.

CVS

2 Packs of 60ct Pampers
12 Bags of Snickers/M&Ms Halloween Candy
1 Bag of Animal Crackers

Total Out-of-Pocket = $23.42. I used some ECBs and Pampers Q. Earned $5 ECBs.

The Pampers were marked down to $4.37 a pack for the 60cts and that's before coupon! Talk about luck. I didn't use the $25 gift card that I earned so I'll save that for another day. The candy was Spend $20, Get $5ECBs and the Snickers/M&Ms were BOGO. Since I'm not sure I'll make it out much before Halloween, I picked up the deal.

How did your week go? Did you find any good deals? Leave a linky but please be sure it's to the posting and not your homepage.

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.