10/04/2009

Weekly Store Deals Link-Up


Throughout the week, thanks to the help of some of my blogger friends, you'll find weekly deals/coupon match-ups on Coupon Geek for Kroger, Jewel, CVS, Walgreens, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite-Aid and now Whole Foods. The links for those are under Weekly Deals in my Right Sidebar.

But I know there are so many store chains out there that several of you take the time to write up deals for. Well, each Sunday, I'm going to put up this link so you can leave those deals/coupon match-ups for my reader friends to find.

If you have store deals on your blog, please leave a linky below. (If they are for CVS, Walgreens, Rite-Aid, Target or Wal-Mart please put them under the linkies under those postings.)

Please make sure that it lands directly to the posting and not to your home page. (If you use a label, such as Jewel, feel free to use that.) Also, please leave the store name in your linky title--such as Coupon Geek (Jewel 9/10-9/16)

Thank you in advance for helping out my reader friends! This will be found under Weekly Deals in my Right Sidebar and called "All Other Store Deals."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.