11/10/2009

Alternative Uses for Labels - $3 Shipped



Remember that *hot* label deal I told you about yesterday HERE?

Well, I've had some fellow bloggers/readers share ideas of what they ordered them for: (using both address lines--several label designs to choose from, not just holiday)

*Gift Tags for Presents - They are just putting To: and From:

*Book (Name)Tags for Kids - They are just putting: This (Book) Belongs To (and child's name)

*Labels for Food Gifts - They are just putting: Made with Love - From (Name's) Kitchen

Wow! You all are so creative! I'm loving these ideas. Did anyone else come up with an alternative for them? At $3 for 140 shipped, it helps the creativity flow! :)

UPDATE: I just went in to look at designs and found this wedding and baby ones that could be used on wedding/baby shower party favors?





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.