11/05/2009

Barnes & Noble: New Changes on Prices & Shipping

Read More, Spend Less. New Lower Prices on Thousands of Books!

So here's some news on Barnes & Noble that you might find interesting.

1) They've lowered prices on 1,000s of their books.

2) They are offering FREE 3-Day Shipping on orders of $25 or More

3) If you are a B&N Member, you'll get FREE 3-Day Shipping on orders of $10 or More through 12/25/09!

I wish they had this deal back when I was a member! :) Just thought I'd pass it along. I'll keep my eyes open for some great deals to pair these with!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.