11/07/2009

Canvas People: 8x10 Canvas Free, Pay Shipping




Here's a great offer for a holiday gift! Canvas People are offering a FREE 8x10 Canvas HERE, you just pay shipping charges. (or you can get $55 off larger sizes)

I wanted to see what the charges were and mine were $14.95. (Yours could be more/less.) The photo uploader was quick. In fact, I could probably place my order faster than typing this posting. :)

Anyway, I just thought I'd share this deal as they might make a nice gift for someone for Christmas, Birthday, Baby Shower or Wedding.

2 comments:

  1. I recommended that a friend of mine do this for his mom for Christmas. She only has one grandchild who she dotes on so I think this would be fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received my pop-art canvas today and the quality is really good.

    For this price it's definitely a steal. Must try.

    - Aaron

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.