11/11/2009

The Christmas Box: 20 Copies for $15 Shipped!


Wow, I remember this one from last year! If you go HERE you can order 20 Copies of the book The Christmas Box by Richard Paul Evans for $15 Shipped!

If you want to see what the book is about, check out Amazon's reviews on it HERE. (NOTE: But for the deal, you must go through the link HERE.)

Thanks, Money Saving Mom!

What an amazing gift to pass out!

UPDATE: Read what Coupon Chic is doing with her boxes HERE. What a beautiful and kind thing to do, Coupon Chic! Thank you for sharing! I love hearing when people give back so freely.

1 comment:

  1. Jaycie...
    Thanks for this post...

    Here's what I did with the books that I ordered.

    Kathy

    http://couponchic.blogspot.com/2009/11/christmas-box-20-copies-for-15-shipped.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.