11/20/2009

Coupons.com: More New Coupons?

Coupons.com

Another reminder to check Coupons.com HERE if you haven't lately. I saw a bunch on there today and I think they looked new. Here are a couple I thought that were notable (please note, these may not be available to everyone)

~$1 Off Dippin Dots
~$5 off a $20 Star Wars purchase
~$1.50 off Blink Tears
~$5 off Conair 2-in-1 Custom Styler Chopper
~$1/2 Ronzoni Smart Taste
~$1 Off Full-Size Kiss My Face Product
~$1 Off Kellogg's Cinnabon Bars
~$1/2 Town House Flip Side Crackers
~$1/2 Special K Bars

So make sure you check to see if there's anything new for you HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.