11/13/2009

Cracker Barrel Rewards Program


For those of you that frequent Cracker Barrel, you'll be happy to hear that they now have a rewards program called Front Porch Friends. The details are HERE but here are some of the highlights:

*Welcome Reward: Register today and receive $5 off your next purchase of $20 or more.

*Seasonal Reward: Visit four times or spend $100 in a three-month season and enjoy your choice of one of three hand-picked seasonal rewards.

*Legends Reward: Earn a second seasonal reward by visiting 10 times in a single month.

Thanks, Moms By Heart!

They have the best Chicken n Dumplings and Mashed Potatoes! Yum! Also, if you are looking for unique gifts, you should stop by their gift store. They get in some cute stuff.

3 comments:

  1. Boy, does this info aggravate me!
    I travel 35 miles to the closest Cracker Barrel to me and in all of those years I have never been told about the rewards program.
    Cracker Barrel sends me e-mail and there has never been anything in their newsletters about the program.
    I feel like I have been cheated.
    I have been to their restaurant twice in the past three weeks and have gotten NO credit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, thanks for letting me know about the rewards program.
    I will certainly check into joining.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I go to CB several time a month. I take my Daddy there since it is his favorite place in his city. I take my hubby there in our city and even travel 2 hours to meet my son there since it is 1/2 way between our homes. They have never mentioned this to me, either.Too bad but at least SOMEONE finally did!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.