11/19/2009

Merry Madagascar: $2.50 Kraft Rebate


Remember my posting HERE on how you can get Madagascar for $5 at Wal-Mart?

Well, if you also buy a Kraft item 5 oz. or larger at Wal-Mart, you can turn your receipts in for a $2.50 rebate HERE.

You can order the movie online and get the Kraft item in-store at Wal-Mart and staple your receipts together for the rebate.

1)Go HERE to ShopAtHome.

2)Select Wal-Mart in the Store Listing.

3)Search for Merry Madagascar and purchase. This will give you a 3% rebate in your ShopAtHome account.

Don't want to go through ShopAtHome? Then go directly to the Wal-Mart link HERE.

Use Kraft coupons from the 11/15 inserts to reduce your Kraft purchase costs in-store.

Thanks for sharing, For The Mommas!

NOTE:
Both items have to be purchased at Wal-Mart but the DVD can be ordered online and it will still qualify. It has FREE site-to-store shipping right now. So you'll be able to get that extra 3% cash back if you order online.

1 comment:

  1. Jaycie,
    I can't get the Kraft Rebate form to print. I have Linux Software and it will not let me print a pdf file. Is there anywhere else to find this file or can you copy it and mail it to me either via e-mail or snail mail? I would be glad to pay postage.

    Thanks,
    LJ Kies
    ljk5775@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.