11/19/2009

Nielsen Homescan Consumer Panel: Taking Applications Again



The Nielsen Homescan Consumer Panel is looking for more members and is currently taking applications.

Never heard of them? What happens is they'll send you a scanner unit. You scan your purchases, send them the data and in return you'll receive points that you can turn in for various rewards.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, you can sign-up HERE to see if you'll be accepted as one of their new members.

3 comments:

  1. I actually received an invite from them. Can't wait to get my scanner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got my email today that my scanner is on it's way!!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my scanner and then decided it was too much effort for little return. So I will be sending my scanner back.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.