11/03/2009

Rebate Offers for Santa's Buddies DVD


If you are thinking about buying Santa Buddies Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo, you can get a $5 Rebate HERE if you also buy any whole Butterball Fresh/Frozen Turkey.

There's also one HERE for $5 Back w/ any 2 Kernel Seasons Purchases.

I'll keep my eyes open on the best deals for the DVD Combo. Has anyone seen a printable coupon for this DVD yet?

We own all the Buddies series. With having two golden retrievers that are like family, the kids just love them! And they are just sooo cute!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.