11/09/2009

Second Chance: Holiday Labels for $3 Shipped


Remember that *hot* deal I told you about for the 140 Holiday Labels for $3 Shipped that ended? Well, if you missed it, it's back! Yup! I got another offer from Vista Print and you can snag them HERE.

Choose Return Address Label.

When the box pops up, you can search for "caricature" in the search box to find these.

Or browse some of the other holiday labels they have under "Personal & Family/Holiday."

Just want regular labels, then skip either step and see what they have. All of them are very cute and you just pay shipping.

They are also offering a few other freebies, such as business cards, sticky notes, rubber stamps, magnets and post cards, if those interest you, too.

All of these will just cost shipping as long as you don't add any additional/custom offers.

I've already received my labels (quick, huh?) and I'm very happy with them.

Thanks to Vista Print for these great offers!

UPDATE: Check out my posting HERE with alternative uses for the labels, other than return address labels.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.